The Valuation Office Agency (VOA) is an executive agency of HM Revenue & Customs. Most, though certainly not all, of the work we do involves compiling and maintaining the rating and council tax lists for England and Wales. It is these lists that form the basis for the business rates and council tax bills issued by local councils. For more information on our work, visit the Valuation Office Agency homepage.
You can contact your local office by calling: 03000 501501
If your enquiry relates to any other HMRC services, or you are looking for your local HMRC tax office, please use the search on www.hmrc.gov.uk.
12 Silver Street
Council Tax Email:email@example.com
Non-Domestic Rating Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Second and Third
Travelling By Car
If travelling from the South
- Leave the A1 at Newark and join the A46
- On reaching the Lincoln by pass follow the signs for Lincoln North
- At the 3rd roundabout, the A57 junction, turn right along Carholme Road
- Left at the first lights and right at the next on to Newland
- Straight on through the next 2 lights then bear left and on to Mint Street and Silver Street
- Queensgate House is on your right
If travelling from the North
- Via the A15 on reaching the Lincoln by-pass
- Turn right at the roundabout down the hill to the junction of the A57
- Left at the roundabout and proceed as directed above
There is very limited car parking available under the building. Access to this is by taking the second turn right after the office and then right and right again on to Bank Street. The entrance to the car park is immediately adjoining Lloyds TSB bank. It may be advisable to contact the office before travelling to check if space is available. There are plenty of alternative car parks near by.
Travelling by Public Transport
Train Station approx 5 to 10 minutes walk from the Office.
Bus station 5 minutes walk from the Office.